Your Body Knows,
your Body Feels
...Are you looking for ways to feel more alive?
...to feel more satisfied?
...to have better relationships with yourself and others?
...You have done other therapies but they don't take you where you want to get?
...Are you tired of talking about the same problems over and over without reaching the changes you would like??
...Do you speak Spanish or English?
The Body knows, The Body Feels is series of workshops where I invite those of you interested in a different type of personal work which allows you to explore and create ways of living more present, more authentically, more connected, and more alive.
One Friday a month, we will have a different guest facilitator who will co-facilitate with me a different theme each time (simultaneous translation will be offered). A highly experiential process based on the model of body-based therapy, Core Energetics, through the use of breath, grounding, movement, sound, and consciousness. We are a team committed to creating a space of inclusion, in which what tends to separate us, becomes what connects us.
Participation is open and without commitment.
You may try once or every time! We will hold them in Spanish and English.
Find the upcoming workshops below. By clicking on each one, you may register.
Upcoming & Past Workshops
- Fri, Apr 30@ 1pm EST on ZoomApr 30, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT+2@ 1pm EST on ZoomTo navigate the world we live in, we tend to lose sight of where we came from. Although this helps us adapt to the dominant culture, by doing so, we lose a part of ourselves. Join us on the journey of reclaiming our roots and recovering all of who we are
- Fri, Mar 26@ 2pm EST on ZoomMar 26, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT+1@ 2pm EST on ZoomMuch of what ails us as adults comes from how we were treated as children. Healing is largely about finding those places where we didn't get what we needed and learning to bring the love we once lacked to the present.
- Fri, Jan 29ZoomJan 29, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT+1ZoomThere are so many sources of uncertainty right now. And is it a good thing? Or bad? or both things? Concerns, fears and insecurities arise, our body reacts with knots, tensions, bad sleep and pain. How can we navigate it? Where and how can we find our anchor?
- Fri, Nov 27ZoomNov 27, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT+1ZoomMany of us grow up with fear of judgment, rejection or being left out. Sometimes messages from our family, our community, or the larger society made us feel inadequate. We will explore these messages and how to feel 'enough' from within. Nov 27th 1 - 3 pm EST
- Fri, Oct 30ZoomOct 30, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT+1ZoomWe will explore the ways in which our learned roles, our acquired masks, and unconscious defenses prevent us from being the best version of ourselves. Take this opportunity to rehearse the version of yourself you have trouble showing the world in the context of support and conection. Price 20€